Tomcat .war for advanced User
1) Download latest war file from sourceforge.
2) Copy kaldin.war to your tomcat's webapps directory.
3) If you have autoDeploy=true in your server.xml. Then war file will automatically deploy in webapps.
4) Now you can access kaldin using http://localhost:port_no/kaldin
5) Now it will redirect you to installation page. Fill the correct information in the form & submit. It will create a new database in mysql & redirect you to Kaldin admin dashboard.
6) If you want to reinstall kaldin database. Stop tomcat then search for kaldin.properties in home directory & delete it, then start tomcat again. Now access kaldin page it will redirect you to installation page.